Hello everyone.
First, I want to say that even though you probably received this via email, the blog is actually hosted at http://zekandtracy.blogspot.com/. If you you want to reply to this email message, it should go straight to my Gmail account, but I'm not sure.
I am caught up in the career search, but things do not look good. I thought MBA would be a good time to switch careers and try something new, but that thinking seems only to be adding to my stress. Tracy is also busy. They weren't lying to her during orientation: she really doesn't have a life outside of school!
I have been doing more at church. On Sunday I'm leading the Sunday school lesson. On Monday the Christian fellowship at the business school starts up (not associated with our church). I am the president this year. I also participated in the church's talent show, breakdancing:
You can find the YouTube video above at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a6FdYRErtI.)
A couple friends moved from a suburb of Atlanta to only a few minutes from our home. We're excited about that. They are great and in October they're planning a mystery dinner theater at their home. I am excited for that. It will be our first.
Over thanksgiving we're traveling to Tracy's sister's house in NC. It will be a good time to (hopefully) relax. We're excited to see you again, Trishie and Micah!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment